Thursday, April 1, 2010

Brego On a Bookshelf Near You

The past year has been crazy. Not only with the farm work, but also super secret plotting, nay, planning for an ultra-special Brego extravaganza. Today, I am pleased to announce that I have signed a deal to publish a book about Brego entitled: Brego Versus World: From Chub To Triumph.


Part inspirational story, part "How To", and part Sci-fi fantasy, Brego Versus World is just pure fun. I've been working very hard on the rewrites, and tightening up the plot, and of course, the endless photo shoots. My editor, without whom none of this would be possible, is just starting to come up for air. And so far the advance reviews for the back cover are looking pretty good.

Brego is the horse I've always secretly wanted. Ever since I bought him from Daun for a six-pack of beer, I've been watching his career as an absentee owner. Now that people realize his potential, I look forward to taking him to the next level. Just as soon as I get him back from Daun. -- Max Corcoran, head groom for Team O'Conner.


Brego Versus World just gets better and better. Every page has a new, delightful twist on this hard-luck guy beating the odds to win [Kentucky] Rolex [Three Day Event]. Who knew a draft horse could be so compelling? Plus, the recipes are healthy and delicious! -- Funder, of Blog-o-sphere Fame


Brego has been an inspiration for me, not only in my acting career, but in my life. When I faced down 10,000 orcs at Helms Deep, I asked: "What would Brego do? How would Brego manage to triumph over grave evil?" This book had all the answers I needed to keep living the Brego dream every day of my splendid life. -- Viggo Mortensen, actor

I am so excited to be able to break this news on my blog, since it is my faithful readers over the years which have kept me writing and exploring just how amazing Brego can be. We are currently working out the logistics of the book signing tour and the commemorative t-shirts, but once those details are finalized, I will of course let everyone know.

So congrats to Brego! And, of course, to me! And I hope everyone runs out and reserves their advance copy of the greatest book in our modern age (no, it will not be on Kindle, so stop asking).

Cheers!