Friday, January 23, 2009

Brego Wins!

Brego wins without leaving the farm. I entered our recognized event video (link goes to the hi rez version) in a draft horse "contest" on you tube. And let's see, Brego got "Nicest Conformation For a Full-Blooded Draft" and Fifth (or, um, last) in the Eventing category.

I was happy to see Klein scoring the first place slot in (tee hee hee) the Hunter Division.


That is some nice conformation on that boy.


Anyway, I think it's cute and fun for people to celebrate the diversity and sport-acular nature of the drafties, so although we did not TOTALLY DOMINATE draft-horse eventing, I am sure we will next year. Or something.

What's that? It's the weekend? You don't say-joring...

7 comments:

sylvia said...

Congrats brego! And daun!! ;)
Klein is a beauty. I visit her blog too...I lurve grays! Have fun skijoring....be careful!

Andrea said...

Brego's the man!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Hehehe, I'm telling you...we need to get together on this showing in a pairs class idea ;)

HorseOfCourse said...

What a nice blog site.
And eventing a Percheron - too cool! Best of luck with your horse, and enjoy the winter :-)

HorseOfCourse said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I'll link you up, always nice to meet new friends!
I love winter and skiing as well, but never get enough time for skiing as the horses takes too much time. I saw that you were starting your horse to go "ski-joring" (we call it "tolka"). Great fun, did a lot of that when I was younger. Spent more time on my nose in the snow than on the skis, but that didn't matter.
Yeah, Birkebeineren is tough stuff. Large thing over here...

thebeazile said...

GO BREGO! AND DAUN!!

Melissa said...

Hey, thats a really good picture of Brego! Shows off his conformation really good.

Have fun Skijoring!