Friday, June 19, 2009

Exciting News #1: Brego hits the airwaves

It's no secret, I've long been a fan of the Horse Radio Network. It's the best source for horse news, with fun commentary, for on-the-go horse-crazy peeps. So I was beyond delighted to be approached by Glenn to talk a bit about the Big Brego on the Eventing Radio Show.

If you've ever been wondering about the sound of my voice (and I know you have) or how often I can gush about Brego in a single, run-on sentence, wonder no more. Click the logo below to be taken to the show notes where you can subscribe to the podcast, watch a video of Brego, or listen online.





8 comments:

Lizz Bishop said...

CONGRATS BREGO AND DAUN!!!!

Kate said...

Amazing!

Andrea said...

That is sweet as!!!!! Congrats Daun!!!!!

Bev said...

Loved it. Put a great big smile on my face!

Did you have any idea they were following your blog or that percherons were Glen's favorite breed?

Susan and Becca the Percheron said...

This is FANTASTIC! Congratulations Daun and Brego. And thanks for helping to spread the word that Percherons CAN event and do dressage!

Jean said...

Fantastic! A really nice interview to add to your collection of special moments with Brego. How nice to hear you speak so eloquently about your big boy.

One of the neatest trail horses I ever rode was a big Percheron mare. She was so honest, safe, and fun to ride. As I recall she too loved to jump. Always a "leg at each corner."

Congratulations.

Mama2Arden said...

You did a great job and I loved how you kept pointing out that he could do the job to the hostess. Well done!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Congrats!