Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Big News #3: Brego in Eventing USA, USEA's Magazine

A dear reader found the article before I had a chance to post this, but the Big News #3 is now out in the wild.


Brego is profiled in the United States Eventing Association's full-color, glossy magazine: Eventing USA. Those who are members of USEA will receive the July/August issue as part of your membership!

Three cheers for the USEA for their heartfelt work to promote the lower levels of our sport as well as putting together a beautiful article on the Big Boy. It was a distinct pleasure to work with them through the process. If you enjoy the article, please make sure you thank them for all their hard work!

13 comments:

Kate said...

Major congratulations to you and your boy!

sylvia said...

that is wonderful, daun!! i wish i had a subcription. congrats to you and brego!

Maybe Mae said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Is it possible for someone to scan the article once it's out?

HorseOfCourse said...

How exciting, congratulations!
Please scan a copy, if possible?

Daun said...

Thanks everyone!!

P.S. HorseOfCourse, you didn't happen to see the pictures I posted in the comments of the dressage post, did you? :)

Anonymous said...

How fantastic! I can't wait to get my copy in the mail!

Susan and Becca the Percheron said...

Daun,
As a fellow Percheron owner who is going to compete her wonderful horse in dressage this fall, I want to thank you and Brego for breaking new ground, for showing the world that dressage and eventing isn't just for the warmbloods and other more traditional breeds of horses;that it isn't breed or build that matters. It's the heart and willingness of both horse and rider.

You and Brego have blazed a trail for many others to follow.
Congratulations!

Susan and Becca the Percheron said...

And furthermore...
I'm posting this article at my barn (an eventing/dressage barn)lest there be any "nay" (no pun intended!) sayers!

Bev said...

Holy guacomole, the whole world of eventing will now know about the Brego!!! This is totally amazing news. No wonder you've been hinting about more big news to come.

How'd this come to pass?

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Yay! Congrats!!!!

Melanie Helms said...

I just saw the article--how AWESOME. I have been following your blog and I open the mag and there you guys are! WOW. I have a Percheron Paint cross that I have just started eventing and I feel your pain. He awesome at dressage and Cross country but oh that stadium. He loves to feel the rails with his hooves LOLI did have my first clear stadium last weekend so it can happen!

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

that is just too awesome!