Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Six Things About Me

I've been tagged over at A Bay Horse with the "Six Things About Me" meme. Thank you very much!

I sat down to write this post and went through the salient points.... I'm a total nerd (but you already knew that)... I write software for a living (but you already knew that)... I am originally from Texas (but you already knew that)... I am fabulously wealthy and attractive (but you already knew that... NOT!).

I couldn't come up with any new material, so I decided to turn it around. YOU ask ME six questions and I will answer them honestly. First six comments wins. Of course, the hope is that people will be so distracted by the American Holiday that no one will read this for weeks. :) Disclaimer: People seem to think I am much more interesting than I am, so let's try to keep the questions G or PG rated.

Now, there are a couple of blogs I have recently started following and I so I am going to tags those "new-to-me" people so I can soak up the facts.

Eventing-A-GoGo and New Pony, Have Bow -- You're IT!