Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Six Things About Me

I've been tagged over at A Bay Horse with the "Six Things About Me" meme. Thank you very much!

I sat down to write this post and went through the salient points.... I'm a total nerd (but you already knew that)... I write software for a living (but you already knew that)... I am originally from Texas (but you already knew that)... I am fabulously wealthy and attractive (but you already knew that... NOT!).

I couldn't come up with any new material, so I decided to turn it around. YOU ask ME six questions and I will answer them honestly. First six comments wins. Of course, the hope is that people will be so distracted by the American Holiday that no one will read this for weeks. :) Disclaimer: People seem to think I am much more interesting than I am, so let's try to keep the questions G or PG rated.

Now, there are a couple of blogs I have recently started following and I so I am going to tags those "new-to-me" people so I can soak up the facts.

Eventing-A-GoGo and New Pony, Have Bow -- You're IT!


8 comments:

sidetracked said...

How and why did you get into riding? I know you did some hunters and such and have a pretty bad taste for it now, but what was the draw to horses for you?

dp said...

Enough about your horses already, tell us about your dogs!

Serena said...

Trek or Wars??? ;)

leah said...

From a fellow geeky horse rider - what is your software area of expertise?

PS. I don't know if I'm the only one, but yesterday and today it took about 10 minutes to load your page. I'm not having problems with any other sites.

Laura said...

haHA- you didn't take into account the Canadians that might read your blog! - now I need to think of a question...

You spent some time in England - if I remember correctly. Have you done alot of traveling? Where/why/when? Do you plan on doing some more someday???

Heila said...

Hi, I'm another geeky horse rider, from South Africa. I've been reading your blog for a while now and I love it. Your new place is beautiful.

Question: What are your favourite books, fiction and non-fiction?

sylvia said...

are you married, significant other, want kids of the two legged nature, and have you lost weight? (it looks like you have when looking at older pics)

Karenmclainstudio.com said...

It sounds like you and your Big Guy are doing well. I just love my Percheron!