Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Toast!

Stacey sent a toast from The Jumping Percheron. Man, every time I see a video of her work with Klein, I am more and more impressed. When she moves back to the mainland, Stacey and I are going to have to enter a pairs jumping class and beat all the Thoroughbreds! Woot!!

Ahem, anyway...

Now I get to toast some of my favs. The theme of my toast is the friends this blog has brought me. I didn't know, way back when I decided to keep an online journal of my little horse and our little dreams, that I would meet such extraordinary people. So I toast the following people, not just great bloggers but people I would very much consider my friends in real life (if befriending people you have never met over the internet didn't have such a creepy vibe to it), in no particular order -- I don't play favorites.

1. Funder - You are so great. Down to earth and charmingly Southern (do I sound like a Yankee, yet?).

2. Maybe Mae - My cyber twin, your love of pumpkin beer sealed your fate as my bestest intraweb friend EVER.

3. Stacey - Back at ya, babe. Remember Brego and I when you are taking your victory lap at Aachen.

And to the rest of you:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
-- J. R. R. Tolkien