Sunday, November 9, 2008

Spinoff: Five Acres Enough

The formal riding season has come to rather abrupt, but aptly-timed, halt. I am now in a position to focus elsewhere for the winter and have decided to begin work on a new venture. Brego is, and will always be, the focus of this blog (and it's important to maintain focus), but many pursuits only tangentially related to horses are now demanding my attention.

I have decided to spin off a new blog detailing the cultivation of my small farm:

Five Acres Enough


For those brave souls who read this blog to keep up with my current events but have no real interest or understanding of horses, you may wish to unsubscribe and see me on the new blog instead. I will be documenting my struggle to build a sustainable, and perhaps someday, horse-powered farm (or at least horse-inspired). At the very least, it will be interesting to see whether casting Brego in the role of a supporting character is enough to keep the interest high on the new blog. It's always just about The Brego.