Wiola, my favorite instructor who won't move to the US just to teach little ol' me :) , awarded The Brego Blog with the Arte y Pico Award! Woohoo, thanks so much! I believe this award connotes artistic superlatives, which the big boy certainly deserves. It's hard NOT to make every picture fantastic when your subject is so handsome.
In the spirit of viral propagation, I bequeath this award to five blogs which I think also contribute to the greater Art.
1) Flying Changes - Incredible prose and enviable lifestyle, I greet each entry like a special treat, sneaking into my crazy workday to give me a moment's pause. I also cannot wait for her horsey novel.
2) Food for Founder - I recently discovered this blog and I already love it. Great pictures, inviting approach and always interesting. You will learn something here.
3) Jumping Percheron - Gotta give a shout out to my girl, Klein. Lots of great photos and descriptions of all the important foundation work necessary to start a jumper. This horse has so much potential, I can't wait to see where she goes.
4) Daring Fireball - A little Mac cross over for you... John is so interesting, even when he is commenting of esoteric punctuation marks. I learn ten things a day about all manner of things, from politics, to mac software, to typography. He condenses the highlights of the daily web and adds his own insightful quips. Love it.
5) Strange Maps - Probably the best blog ever written. Every article is jaw-dropping fascinating, and I am not even into cartography. I save each entry until I get home from work so I can really focus and immerse myself. One of my favorites.
There are some Rules that come with the Award:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.